Guest Posts Are Welcomed Here
People have asked me if they could do a guest post on my blog. And I want to apologize for not getting back to you much sooner. I have been busy doing a variety of projects and working, so now I am putting aside some time to write to all of you. If you would like to do a guest post here, please send me an email to me at email@example.com. If you are someone I already know from bloggers, or wordpress, then just send me your post and a link to your blog and I will look it over. And don’t forget to add a photo with it.
These are my Rules for Guest Posting On This Blog
1. Make the content interesting and exciting.
2. Use a good sense of humor if you can on the post.
3. It has to be related to Health, Fitness, Blogging and Deaf Topics. I’m sure you can come up with something.
4. Your post needs to please the readers. If it is boring and is too long, or doesn’t make sense, I can’t use it here.
5. Make sure it is in english.
6. I can only post some of them, as I am very picky. And I want to keep this blog in good shape.
7. I am looking forward to working with you and to helping you get more visitors this way.
8. If you are someone I don’t know, please email me your ideas first before writing a post. I need to make sure I can use your ideas on this blog.
9. To get in touch with me, just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, send me a comment on my last post.
8. Good Luck! 🙂
Posted on March 12, 2013, in guest post and tagged blog, blogging, deaf, email, exciiting, fitness, fun, guest post, Health, humor, ideas, interesting, stage, write. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.